Magic's roots date back to Ancient Persia and Greece in the 17th century. Magic can be entertaining and intriguing. Mentalism and Magic shares great reasons as to why you should bring magic into your life and here are some of them:
- improves your critical thinking as you have to hone your analytical, inferential, interpretive, evaluative,self-regulatory, and performance skills to learn and perform magic tricks
- works on your self-discipline and patience levels, both are required to perfect magic tricks so that your magic is flawless
- enhances your creativity, as you develop new tricks or add a twist to old favorite magic tricks
- grows self-confidence and charisma as presenting and connecting with audiences is key
- gives you the opportunity to become a part of a centuries' old tradition
- may lead to extra income when you get good enough to perform at different venues
- offers you the chance to share joy and fun with family and friends
So, why not try magic? Let it capture you and your imagination!
For full article: 14 Reasons Why You Should Learn Magic Tricks!
For more information about the Magic camp at Purchase, or to enroll, visit our Magic Camp page today.
Image Credit: Future Stars Camps